Fulgent Genetics, a third-party vendor for the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health, is set to begin offering COVID-19 vaccinations at the Monrovia Community Center (119 W. Palm Ave.), from Wednesday, April 7, to Saturday, April 10, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. For those who require a second dose, vaccination will be available from Wednesday, May 5, to Saturday, May 8. As of right now, this location will offer the Moderna or possibly the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
Appointments are available on a first come, first serve basis and can be made here. Those who need assistance with the appointment process can contact the Monrovia Community Center at (626) 256-8246, Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Who is eligible:
- Monrovia residents.
- Resident of long-term care facilities (such as a skilled nursing facility).
- Persons 50 and older.
- Have any underlying health condition or disability which increases the risk of severe COVID-19.
- Individuals over 16 employed in:
- Emergency services.
- Education and childcare.
- Food and agriculture.
- Janitorial, custodial and maintenance services.
- Transportation and logistics.
Individuals must provide a photo ID and a confirmation number on the day of the vaccination appointment.