Thursday,the Monrovia Unified School District Announced that it is joining “MonroviaChamber and Monrovia’s business community in support of local restaurantsthrough Operation: Save Our Restaurants!”
In an effort to save struggling restaurants, the chamber has devised a way for businesses to help one another. Through the program, customers can register to receive a $10 coupon that can be used at participating restaurants on a bill of $30 or more. The restaurant is then reimbursed by other businesses in town sponsoring the ongoing event.
Theprogram has been extended through Jan. 31.
Participating restaurants include:
- The Saltner – 108 E. Colorado Blvd.
- Sena on Myrtle – 409 S. Myrtle Ave.
- Cafe Mundial – 514 S. Myrtle Ave.
- Jake’s Roadhouse – 622 S. Myrtle Ave.
- Bella Sera Trattoria – 422 S. Myrtle Ave.
- Cafe de Olla – 423 S. Myrtle Ave.
- Ikonick’s Burgers & Brew – 406 S. Myrtle Ave.
- The Monrovian – 534 S. Myrtle Ave.
- Basin 141 – 402 S. Myrtle Ave.
- 38 Degrees Alehouse – 110 E. Colorado Blvd.
- Burger IM – 1108 S. Fifth Ave.
- Goki Cafe – 214 N. First Ave., Arcadia.
- Dickey’s Barbecue Pit – 1090 Huntington Dr., Duarte.
- The Loose Teas – 666 W. Huntington Dr.
- Poke Bar – 442 W. Huntington Dr.
- Max’s Mexican Cuisine – 1101 Huntington Dr.
- La Adelita – 134 E. Colorado Blvd.
- Merengue Bakery & Cafe – 417 S. Myrtle Ave.
- Cabrera’s Mexican Cuisine – 1856 Huntington Dr., Duarte.
For more information, visit monroviacc.com.